In a Hurry?
Buy It Works Exfoliating Peel & SAVE 40% here.
or TOLL FREE 1-800-638-0372
It Works Exfoliating Peel?
- Aloe Encapsulated Microbeads
- Glyccolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Perfection Peptide 3 (Tri-peptide for skin renewal/ Cell turnover)
- Boti9cal Fruit Acid (Pineapple, Papaya, Citrus, and MORE!)
It Works Exfoliating Peel do?
- Softer Skin
- Smoother Skin
- Brighter Skin (No More Age Spots!)
- Clear Skin
- Youthful Glow
- Minimizes Pores
Promo It Works Exfoliating Peel
Boost your skin’s natural glow with the all new It Works Exfoliating peel. Peel away excess oils, daily debris and the dead skin cells that clog your pores & age your face.
Quick Tips about Exfoliating
What is exfoliation?
Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain healthy skin.
Why is Exfoliation Important?
As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the body is slower to shed skin cells and generate new ones. When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the build-up of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne.
1. Your skin exfoliates naturally: When you’re younger, your skin will naturally renew itself about every 25 days. When you reach the age of 30, the process begins to slow down which can result in more pigmentation as well as a duller complexion.
2. The benefits are endless: With regular exfoliation comes great skin. Not only does it remove dead skin, it also reduces skin discoloration and pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Exfoliate in the morning: Your skin renews itself overnight, so exfoliate your skin in the morning to slough away any dead skin.
4. Don’t forget to remove your makeup: Before exfoliating, it is important to remember to take off any makeup and give your skin a proper cleanse. If you don’t, the exfoliant will not be able to give you the deep clean you are looking for.
I would love to hear your experience with our It Works products including the It Works exfoliating peel just leave your comments below!